Skip to content
Account Terms and Conditions
- This account will allow you to purchase reserved spots in In-Person Classes, Certification Exams, and Online Courses. However, in some venues such as School Divisions, we will not be able to offer this, as they require us to have students register using their systems. We apologize for this, but it is beyond our control.
- Note it is also critical that you enter your name correctly, as it will be used on your certificate. Please verify that it has been entered correctly using the My Account page. You can make any changes by clicking on Account Details on the My Account page.
- By clicking accept on the FoodSafe Manitoba Registration page, you hereby agree to:
- Act in a professional and respectful manner during all interactions with fellow students and FoodSafe Manitoba and Venue staff.
- For example Cheating of any kind is considered to be unprofessional behavior. Being abusive is considered to be disrespectful.
- This account is for your own use ONLY. It must not be shared nor used for any other purpose except to access course, class information links to relevant reference sites, payment, and online-course use.
- Aside from students with special needs, such as visually challenged, those requiring an interpreter, etc, as is outlined in our Frequently Asked Questions, there must be no communications with other students while writing the exam.
- Any violation of these terms and conditions will result in your immediate expulsion from the course and/or exam without a refund, as well as the loss of account privileges
- FoodSafe Manitoba reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions above at any time and in its own discretion.