Food Safe Manitoba offers courses in three formats.
- Traditional classroom training
- The instructor is present on-site.
- Exams are given in a supervised venue.
- Done online on the student’s own computer.
- Course Materials are included on-line.
- No instructor is present on-line but can answer questions by email
- The course is self-paced and the final exam is done on the honour system.
- Done at Home
- Course Materials can be purchased from FoodSafe Manitoba.
- No instructor is present.
- Certification Exams are given in a supervised In-Person venue.
- See Rate Schedule for current prices on books and certification exam.
In any case, successful graduates will receive a certificate confirming their completion of the course requirements.